Our wonderfully maintained athletic fields allow our 7th and 8th grade middle school students to compete in the Upper Bux-Mont Athletic League. Students compete in coed soccer in the fall along with girls' field hockey. In the winter our teams take to the hardwood in basketball as we cheer on our teams. In the spring students have the opportunity to play baseball, softball, or track and field.
Penn View Christian School has two options for athletic participation.
- Intramural sports are for middle school students to participate during activity period.
- Interscholastic sports are offered for 7th and 8th graders in soccer, field hockey, basketball, baseball, softball, and track and field. The emphasis is on skill development, competition, performance and preparation for higher level athletics. These teams compete in the Upper Bux-Mont League, which includes middle and junior high schools from the Quakertown, Souderton, Pennridge and North Penn school districts.
Athletes who participate in interscholastic sports must complete and have on file:
Athletes will receive:
- Schedule of games, including pick-up times
- Directions to games
- Students appreciate parental support. Please encourage your athlete by attending sporting events.
- Students must be in school by 11:00 AM to practice or participate in athletic events.
- It is the parents' responsibility to provide transportation for their son/daughter after practices and games. Parents should be prompt, and car-pooling is encouraged.
Students are encouraged to support fellow students at home sporting events. If a student is interested in attending a game, they must keep the following expectations in mind:
- Inform your bus driver if you will not be going home on the bus.
- You are expected to be watching the game.
- Following the game, spectators are to wait on the sidewalk at the middle school entrance for rides home.
- Home games typically end at 5:00 PM.
- Good sportsmanship must to be practiced by spectators.
- If concessions are sold, please follow guidelines as posted and dispose of litter properly.